Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Xiada’s First Trip in Japan




I got the news that Chinese beautiful cartoonist Xiada made a signing promotion for her anime nobody knows in Japan. It is said that it was a great success. Since I have not read any of her works, as a Chinese, I would like to be glad to hear this good news. She is the first Chinese cartoonist making an anime press in Japan. And I know this promotion is held in the famous Junku bookstore where almost every top animist has been there holding a press. It is a great honor for Xiada to stand by side of the writers of the masterpiece such as One Piece, Naruto. I just want to say that is so lucky for a little cute girl. U know, I am older than her. But I have never been Japan. Well, all joking aside, I suppose her works be great and I need to purchase some to enjoy. There are no many classic anime works nowadays. I hope her books are good as her charming face. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment