Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Star Driver

What is Star Driver? I am sure that no one has watched it before. Because it is a new anime that released by Bones. I guess it will be attracting. Anime pictures from Bones are mostly high quality such as Fullmetal Alchemist, Oran High School Host Club. Fullmetal Alchemist has been recognized as a great masterpiece in the anime world. As an anime fanatic, I am eager to check out the new Star Driver which is a story about the robots. The fiction style is always interesting for anime fans. And I think Bones is a great press whose every work is great, though the amount of the production is a fat lot. I am looking to seeing the new Star Driver. There are not many great new anime works recently, so maybe Star Driver is a surprise for the boring market.

No comments:

Post a Comment