Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fate/Stay Night Coser

I am in a bad temper today. I am not planning to everything but stay home all the day. Why? Italy has been eliminated in the group match of 2010 World Cup. They have to leave South Africa to hometown. As a faithful fan of Italy, I guess everyone could understand my feeling now. In order to make me fill better, I must search something nice for myself. So this is Cosplay. That is a good choice whenever I am unhappy. So, those pictures below are my finding results. The coser is from China. And the theme is Fate/Stay Night. Damn. I have never played the game or watcher its anime. But is seems like nice. I am thinking about to cosplay the character in the next cosplay party. But first of all, where to purchase it is a big problem. Cosplaying make me forget the loss of Italy




No comments:

Post a Comment