Saturday, June 12, 2010

Charming Cosers from Suzumiya Haruhi

Honestly, I am not very interested in light novels. Lots of those light novels are childish. I am too old to enjoy such kind of works. Suzumiya Haruhi is absolutely a 100 percent representative of the shojo readings. I know there are a large amount of Suzumiya Haruhi followers, and I am going to be abused by those young maiden. But, I still think it is boring. And its anime? Sorry, I have not watched anyone episode of the series. What I know, it is that there are all the beautiful characters in the anime which is attractive to every male anime fan. So, if there is any fantastic thing about the popular Suzumiya Haruhi, I guess it is the cosplay from it. Almost every coser performed the anime seem like extremely nice. This is what I show you below.

No comments:

Post a Comment