Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fate/ Stay Night Umlimited Blade Works




It is raining all the day. It makes me a little happy. You know rain in summer is always good. So, I am feeling very well to write down this blog. Lol. What is more, I heard that Fate/Stay Night DVD will be released on Sep 30th. Such a good news for a Fate/Stay Night lovers. I have played the video games from 2004. Different version on PC and PS2 are all fantastic. And the anime premiered in 2006 is also great. The plot is good and the characters are nice. I have to admit that Fate/Stay Night is as wonderful as Final Fantasy. And nowadays, Fate/Stay Night has become the first choice for my cosplay convention.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. luffy cosplay

    ReplyDelete