Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hot Cosplayers in ChinaJoy

The Sixth ChinaJoy has been held from July 29 to Aug 1 in Shanghai. That is the most important digital entertainment expo in China. Most of the powerful digital entertainment companies from Europe, America, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, mainland China and Taiwan, Hong Kong are gathered here to cerebrate the grand meeting. As for me, an avid anime lover and cosplayer, I only concentrate the showgirls in the meeting. I can call them cosplayers in my words.
So, you know, ChinaJoy is a place where I must go. You know, I watched anime and cosplayed when I was 10 years old. And now, I have left college and began to work. Anime and cosplay has been an important part of my life. And what is more, luckily, my job is related to my hobby. I think this is the most coolest thing in the world.
Let me go down to business, I bet you am not willing to hear the boring thing of myself. You may think what I say is nothing but rubbish. Lol. I know you read my articles just because the title. I am not pulling your leg. What is the point, this is that I attend the ChinaJoy last weekend In Shanghai.
That is a nice trip for me. It is the second time for me to go Shanghai. The last reason is Shanghai Expo. Now time for ChinaJoy. It is exactly because of Cosplay. Showgirls in that meeting. Honestly, I am not deeply interested in the digital works. But I really focus on the cosplayers for the digital entertainment meeting. There are all kinds of cosplayers there, cute ones, hot ones, beautiful ones. So, it is the most great feature about the meeting. I guess there are lots of guys like me coming to the expo only to look at the nice cosplayes. So, let me share some photographs I got in the expo. Enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. mulan cosplay

    ReplyDelete