Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Black Butler Cosplay Show in Chengdu



Last weekend, my friends and I went together to attend a Black Butler Cosplay show in Chengdu. That is fantastic experience for us. We enjoyed ourselves there with some Kuroshitsuji cosplayers dressing nice Black Butler cosplay costumes. You know Black Butler 2 is released recently, so I guess Black Butler is a very hot name nowadays in the field of anime world.

Honestly, Black Butler is the favorite anime in the bottom of my heart. I have been waiting for the new sequel for a long time. Now, it is the time for the show. I have watched the first two episodes. The new host Alois Trancy is more cute than Ciel, but the new Black Butler Claude is more mysterious more Sebastian. From the actions and speeches, I guess the new master is a member of a royal family. What he usually says is “I want you until I am satisfied.” And then, Claude replies as “Yes, your highness.” I can not only figure out Trancy is a prince but also understand the more tight relationship between the master and the black butler.

The time for cosplay party is coming when Black Butler 2 is present to us. It is a little pity that I didn’t dress the Black Butler cosplay costumes to attend the party last weekend, because I am too busy to make a cosplay outfit. A job is a job. I have no idea about the tight time. But, In my party, I met many nice Black Butler cosplayers there. Most of them still cosplayed as the characters from Black Butler 2. Sebastian and Ciel are still the main selection at cosplay convention. I like them very much. And I made my mind up to make a cosplay outfit for the cosplay party.

Though the new sequel is very popular now, sometimes, I often recall the original one. Maybe I am nostalgic person. So, let us recollect the stories of the Black Butler. Black Butler produced by famous female cartoonist Toboso Yana firstly serialized in G Fantasy. Then, it is converted to a TV version of 24 episodes, released in October 2008. And the all 24 sets are finished in 2009. Surprisingly, the only 24 episodes have seized so many anime fans’ eyes. And it becomes many guys’ important anime, manga collection. You can meet Black Butler cosplayers in every cosplay convention. That is a great success since there are lots of animes nowadays.

As a faithful fan of Black Butler, I have my own opinion of its success. Many cartoonists write strange comics, Toboso Yana’s style is very common with the mysterious feeling between the main characters. Juvenile’ slender frame, young’s strong body, adding gorgeous dress, soft shiny hair, beautiful unique style and a rich flavor from England, all of those factors makes up the really classic in the manga world. That is great one piece I have ever watched. Maybe, I will never see such good one in the future.

Sorry, I know what I say is beside the point. What I did is that I went to a cosplay show in Chengdu, and what I want to do is just to make a Black Butler cosplay costumes for the next cosplay show. That is all. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment