Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cosplay Convention in Beijing

I went to Beijing last week for a cosplay convention. That is a nice trip for me. Cosplayers there are all great. I have to admit that the level of Chinese Cosplayers is very high. I have not attended a show for a long time. I am busy with my work and other things. I feel relaxed this time and I cosplayed Ciel from Black Butler. But, I have not meet my fellow Sebastian there. What a pity. There are many nice guys there who did wonderful cosplay. All the costumes they wear are cool. I guess anyone there has enjoyed themselves. Cosplaying is great one. It make me feel better and almost forget all the boring thing in my life. Looking forward to the next cosplay convention.










1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Eric J, and I'm a reporter with China Daily, I'm interested in doing a piece on Cosplayers, could you help me out? if so please Email me at Ericj418@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete